Managing your money
We can help with managing your money!
The Financial Inclusion team provide free, confidential, and impartial money and budgeting advice to people aged 16 and over. Our aim is to help people gain control of their finances, to self-manage and improve their financial situation.
- We provide support around benefits, by including a benefits calculation to check entitlement and offer support to complete benefit applications where needed.
- We investigate all available grants and provide support around applications.
- We offer budget plans that are designed to help maximise income and manage money.
- We work closely with energy providers to resolve any issues and can signpost to relevant services when advanced energy advice and support is required.
- Where additional support is required, we signpost to other relevant organisations to offer the best support.
For further information about any of the service we offer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if, you would like to make a referral on behalf of someone else, or you would like to make one for yourself please click here and complete our online form we will be in touch.